Thursday, May 24, 2012

2012 Project 52 – Week 20

St Heliers...a panoramic view

13th – 19th May

I ended up taking my mum out for a really special mother’s day on Sunday 13th May. I wanted it to just be about the two of us without my dad and Mark. On Father’s Day I will have to think of something lovely to do with my dad.

I bought some beautiful flowers and went and picked mum up from home.

Then we drove to Mission Bay to go and see a movie ‘Salmon Fishing in the Yemen’. We have coffees, and muffins and popcorn.

Once that finished we went for a drive along Tamaki Drive and ended up at St Heliers where we had some beautiful fish and chips and watched the guys with the boards and the sails...is that wake boarding?

It was a really special, magical day.

Love you mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment