Thursday, March 16, 2017

Paris by Night – The Bus Tour




As I was only going to be in Paris for a short time, it seemed logical to try and see as much of the city as I could on my final night. Janusz suggested that I go on one of the bus tours, so I ended up booking with ‘Big Bus Tours’ for their ‘Night Tour’.

It lasts about 2 hours and they have pre-recorded commentary in 11 languages and you get to see some of the main landmarks by night. Take some warm clothing as it got quite cold in mid-March.

I am glad that I went, as there were some surprises in there. I think that my favourite places were seeing the Moulin Rouge and then the twinkling lights of the Eiffel Tower.

I would recommend some of their tours, as during the day you can hop on and hop off the bus throughout the day. Try and do the night tour, as Paris is just magical at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment