Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Favs – Week 11




Pic from Half Baked Harvest
Even though I am not drinking now, how INCREDIBLE does this drink from Half Baked Harvest look!

Tropical Strawberry Hibiscus Rum Smash from Half Baked Harvest!

I love this dog. Every time I think of Angus, who is currently living at Animal SOS Sri Lanka I feel such joy!

Pic from Animal SOS
His back legs are paralyzed but he has a trolley that he can use and they also do hydrotherapy with him and many of their other dogs in the Indian Ocean. My goal is to go to Sri Lanka and volunteer for this rescue organisation for a week and go swimming with Angus. It is on my list of 101 things to do; I do not think it will happen before April 2018 though. It will happen though!


This is my last post for March and that means I have blogged every day for a month! So one more thing to “tick off” my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment