Saturday, March 18, 2017

Flying Long-Haul




I am finally on my way back home to New Zealand! I am in the transit area in the Hong Kong airport and I feel significantly relaxed about the final stage of my trip.

I asked friends for advice re: traveling long-haul and they had some great suggestions which I took on-board.

  • Comfy clothing and shoes
  • Flight Socks
  • A1Water and water
  • Nasal Spray and Eye Drops
  • Trilogy Hydrating Mist
  • Noise-cancelling headphones
  • Avoiding alcohol

One thing I would like to add is booking a shower between flights, this honestly helped me so much and I felt a lot more human afterwards.

The one thing I stuffed up with, is not getting some comfortable slip-on shoes which I could wear over my socks to go to the toilet etc.

Otherwise, things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment