Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why


I am going to count my month as 4 weeks from today the 15th September!

Bring lunch from home – this is really about me getting organised and planning meals. Also, saving money would be a HUGE bonus. I also need to record everything I am eating!

Cutting my work and personal “to do” lists in half – because I procrastinate I tend to re-do my “to do” list’s rather than just getting things done. I want to cut my “to do” lists in half so that I can start October feeling much lighter.

Lose 5-10kg – losing 5-10kg will bring me that much closer to my goal of weighing less and feeling fitter and healthier.

4 Gym Visits per week – Since being sick in August I have been really slack with my gym visits. I want to get back into going at least 4 times per week so that my fitness increases much more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment