Friday, April 27, 2012

2012 Project 52 – Week 16

15th – 21st April

Bit late posting this.

We went to see Jersey Boys at the Civic on Saturday afternoon. There was a bit group including my birth family, friends and Raewyn. I do not know what I was expected, but I absolutely loved this show; such a great story about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.

I was surprised to learn that Joe Pesci the actor was partially responsible for introducing Bob Gaudio to the Frankie etc. 

Jersey Boys is on until mid-June at the Civic in Auckland; you know you want to see it!!
 

I have not seen many musicals:
Dirty Dancing
Grease
Joseph and his Technicolor Dream Coat
Jersey Boys


I would love to see:
Cats
Wicked

I have decided that if Wicked comes back to Australia then Mark and I are flying over to watch it.


What musicals would you love to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment