Thursday, April 26, 2012

81 days


Today was a slightly better day except for the homemade meringues after lunch.

I missed the gym as for the 2nd day in a row I slept through my alarm. I had planned to go for a walk in the afternoon, but when we got home I did not want to go.

I was procrastinating and then Penny (from Twitter) sent me a message and said she was driving over to come for a walk. So we walked about 7km in 80 minutes and I burned 470 calories. I felt so much better after going. I have not been walking at night for a while and my walking ‘fitness’ has definitely decreased.

I find it hard to get out the door, but once I am walking/at the gym then it is all good.

Just need to get more sleep at night and on the weekends so that I am not tired when I want to get up at 5am to head to the gym.

The plan for Thursday is the gym or a walk after work and NO treats after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment