Friday, October 14, 2011

Triceps & Chest

So I have put on weight since I last weighed myself. Again this means I am not exercising enough to burn the calories that I am consuming and to burn my stored fat. 

Ironically we got the latest fitness magazine in the mail yesterday and that has an article about how many calories need to be burned to lose a certain amount of weight over a 10 week period. So it is quite timely that it arrived yesterday. At the end of the day I know what to do in regard to fitness and food; I just need to do it.

I started reading a fitness book that I got from Penguin and I need to finish this and write my review. I have to say it is an amazing book so far. But you will all have to wait for my review to learn more.

Today I can definitely feel my triceps, chest and sides from yesterday’s resistance work out. It is a good feeling! My personal trainer increased the weight on most exercises yesterday and they were hard but not unbearable.

Because I have only been to the gym twice this week I need to go on both Saturday and Sunday and also do a 6km walk. I really need to start my fitness week on a Monday so that I am not racing to cram everything into the last few days of the week. I love the gym and once I am there it is all good….it is just getting there that is the hard part.


Time to get really serious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment