Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

I cannot believe how much I have learned about people and how many similarities there are between us. So many people have been adopted. Many are procrastinators. A few want to exercise more and improve their diets. Most (if not all) love their family and friends. Many are willing to share a great deal of their lives, thoughts, feelings online. Many have had sad things happen in their lives and have managed to grow through the sadness and pain.

I hope people continue to blog after this.

Looking back to the start of this challenge…I would have read through the list more thoroughly and perhaps created my own. There were too many duplicate/similar blog topics, and loads of photos.

So now the 30 things in 60 Days begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment