Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now how have you changed since then?


I struggled a little with this challenge as I tend to avoid photographs of myself like the plague as I hate how I look. This is from our trip to Wellington in December 2009 at dusk in front of Lake Taupo.

How have I changed since this photo? I am older and wiser(?). I have learned a lot in the past year from Twitter and people’s blogs. I definitely read more online and am more up-to-date with current events.

I am probably about the same weight and my headspace with regard to health, weight-loss and eating is slowly getting better. I am back at the gym with Mark. I am a little stronger and am committed to finishing my 100 Things to do list.

That’s about all really.

No comments:

Post a Comment