Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 13 – w/c Saturday 26th March, 2011

Saturday (26/03/11) ~ I was meant to catch up with a friend but just ended up having a lazy day. Picked up keys from the girls. (No photo)

Sunday (27/03/11) ~ Mark and I had pancakes with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew and then headed up to the Kumeu Markets. In the afternoon I baked with Anne for #CupQuake on Monday.

Monday (28/03/11) ~ CupQuakes all delivered to “sellers” and I received some lovely feedback from people about them. A little alarmed at the big gap in the motorway above Newmarket.

Tuesday (29/03/11) ~ Went to see a client and love the flowery bushes in front of their building.

Wednesday (30/03/11) ~ Caught up with some TV and snapped Daisy asleep…surprise, surprise.

Thursday (31/03/11) ~ Busy morning with an early meeting with a client.

Friday (01/04/11) ~ Tried a fresh fig for the first time. Not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment