Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inside I am screaming

Five weeks ago my life was totally different. I had just turned 37 and was more concerned that people had forgotten my birthday than anything else.

Despite being in my late 30’s I did not really feel like an adult. I actually believed that becoming an adult would happen when we purchased a house and I was forced to think about things like mortgages and interest rates.

I was wrong.

My life has flipped on its axis and I was shoved into becoming (and feeling like) an adult overnight. Things I never thought I would have to think about have became ALL I ever think about. Decisions that I never thought I would have to make are now part of my day.

Inside I am silently screaming at the injustice of the world.



To be honest I just want to have one day where I do not have to answer the question “how are you feeling”.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Is there anything I can do to help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no :( It's okay....it will pass. Hope you guys are all good?

      Delete
  2. I'm worried about you. I hope you're ok. You know you can email or DM. I hope you feel better soon, whatever it is xoxo

    ReplyDelete