Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Favs – Week 15




Wedding Anniversary

Mark and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on Wednesday which was fantastic. I do not normally post photos on Facebook/Instagram however this time I felt that it warranted it.

“This time 9 years ago, we got married and pledged to love each other for better or worse. We have definitely had better and worse especially over the last 5 years and we are in a much better place today. You showed me what true love really looks like.”

Tok Tok Restaurant

Such a beautiful, refreshing change to have tasty, healthy food! I have been here twice in a week and a half. You can check them out here.

Shazam

I love Shazam, honestly between Shazam and IMBD these are the things we were missing the 80’s! Now if you hear a song and you are not sure what it is, you can use Shazam to help you figure it out. Then you can just go and buy it on iTunes…no waiting to try and tape the song you want on the radio. Instant gratification.

For months, I have been trying to figure out the song that Sky has been using as its background for shows that are coming up. On Tuesday night, I nailed it! It is ‘Open up Your Eyes’ by Tom Hill & Daniel Mallender & Daniel Burrows.

Personal Trainer

Saw my new personal trainer for the first time on Tuesday and it was epic! This is the next stage of working on ‘me’.

No comments:

Post a Comment